From: <zephyr-users-bounces@...> on behalf of Graham Stott <gbcstott1@...>
Date: Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 05:20
To: "zephyr-users@..." <zephyr-users@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-users] help with building and cmake.

I am trying to move my project from zephyr v1.7.0 to v1.9.2. I am using a new Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit system and therefore I am starting from scratch.

I followed the “Getting Started Guide” and first did the “Development Environment setup for Linux”.  I installed cmake version 3.10.0.  I also installed the 0.9.2 SDK.

I then follow the “Getting Started Guide” for Building and Running an Application.  In step 4,  it has an example of building the “Hello World” example.  When I enter the following command:

cmake –DBOARD=ardino_101 ../..

I get  the following error:

CMake Error:  “The source directory /home/gstott/zephyr-v1.9.2 /samples/hello_world” does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt

I do not see any instructions on how this file is generated.

What am I missing?

Graham