Re: Making use of Hardware debugger available with nrf52840 preview development kit

ashish.shukla@corvi.com <ashish.shukla@...>

Hello all,

I got Ozone working for nrf52840 PDK. Thanks a lot.

--
Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi there,

Once the PR below is merged, you will be able to use GDB by simply typing “make debug” if you prefer it to Ozone: