the updates?

Be Well,
Alan

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@nordicsemi.no> wrote:
Hi there Alan,

-----Original Message-----
From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-
bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Alan Martinovic
Sent: 20 December 2017 12:46
To: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-users] UART flash

Hi,
we're using Zephyr for providing the HCI for a NRF52 chip.
The example from samples/bluetooth/hci_uart is working very well.

However the flashing is done using jtag (the integrated Segger chip on
the PAC10040 dev board).

Is there an option in Zephyr to have a bootloader that would support
flashing firmware through UART?
Yes, MCUboot supports serial recovery to upload flash images, and it's the main open source bootloader for Zephyr.

https://github.com/runtimeco/mcuboot

Also in the future we'd like to map firmware update to HCI so that it's all integrated.