Re: Running ZTest for custom drivers on Boards.

Running sanitycheck on a specific device is currently not supported, but it is a highly requested features and is planned. You could always go into the test you are interested in and just flash the binary to the device you are testing for now.

Anas

From: zephyr-users-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@...] On Behalf Of dhananjay gj
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:13 AM
To: zephyr-users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Running ZTest for custom drivers on Boards.

Hello All,

        I created a custom driver for one of our device on a board and wanted to write testcases for it. I can build the testcases by following other test driver folders like gpio or i2c , but these are not running the test_main() which is supposed to run the test suite that i wrote. And I also followed the zephyr documentation about using the sanitycheck script, but i think this just builds the project if i understood it. I would like to know how to run unit tests on the board for my devices instead of qemu on the PC.

This may be rookie question but i could find any documentation how about can we do this on boards if its possible. Any leads on this will be helpful.

Many thanks for the support.

Regards,
Dhananjay G J