Re: [Zephyr-devel] Buggy PWM driver for nRF52

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

Hi Vikrant,

Please try the PWM without the BT Controller included. There could be some PWM regression due to changes in controller implementation.

That said the nrf5_sw  driver is software variant designed for older nRF51 SoCs. For newer nRF52x series h/w PWM’s should be used.

Nrf5_sw will work provided careful mitigation of used PPI and timers between the driver and BT controller use.

Which SoC are you using?