Re: [Zephyr-devel] error while opening file (NFFS)

Vikrant More <vikrant8051@...>

I'm not able to understand it. Why Zephyr did these type of changes when there is no demo examples for modules like NFFS ?

Please help to solve this issue. In tests/subsys/fs/nffs_fs_api/ there are multiple files ....which one to refer ??

What is proper sequence for initialization ?

Please give me sample code to open, read, write & close for file using NFFS as per latest patches.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Pallala, Ramakrishna <ramakrishna.pallala@...> wrote:

Hi Vikranth,

Zephyr VFS patches got merged yesterday. These changes are not part of v1.11 but got merged yesterday.

Please refer to the changes needed to comply with VFS under tests/subsys/fs/nffs_fs_api/ on the latest code.

Thanks,

Ram