Re: [Zephyr-devel] How to use BOARD_ROOT to define out-of-tree boards?

Li, Jun R <jun.r.li@...>

I found the following definition can work through:
```
set(BOARD_ROOT ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR})
```

Regards,
Jun

On 3/14/18, 13:51, "Li, Jun R" <jun.r.li@intel.com> wrote:

No, the typo came from one of build errors I had made before. I corrected the typo but still didn’t work. However, if the BOARD_ROOT is specified with the absolute directory name, by -DBOARD_ROOT=<my_project_abs_dir>, it works. I think I need to find an env variable referring to my project directory name.

Regards,
Jun