Re: [Zephyr-devel] Firmware over the air (FOTA) and FCB support in 1.11.0

ashish shukla <ashish.shukla@...>

Hey Rodrigo,

whenever I run a cmake, control is stuck in a loop. And for the very first time, running  "make pristine" produces

make: *** No rule to make target 'pristine'

--
Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Rodrigo Peixoto <rodrigopex@...> wrote:
Ashish, inside the build folder, try a "make pristine" and then run cmake again. It helps me a lot, mainly when I have changed the target or other major thing.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Rodrigo Peixoto
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 at 09:00 Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Ashish,

Just to clarify, are you building from:

samples/subsys/mgmt/mcumgr/smp_svr/build ?

From the screenshot it seems you are trying to build from somewhere else?