De : users@... <users@...> De la part de vikrant8051
Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2018 16:24
À : users@...
Cc : users@...; devel@...
Objet : Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] Firmware over the air (FOTA) and FCB support in 1.11.0

Hi Giuliano,
To update openssl I execute -> apt-get install --only-upgrade openssl
But my system is already running latest version of it & hence return -> openssl is already the newest version (1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.11).
Thanks !!

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 7:46 PM, Giuliano Franchetto <mailto:giuliano.franchetto@...> wrote:
Hi Vikrant,

I already had this error. From what I remember, you need to upgrade the openssl library of your system.

Regards,
Giuliano

----