Re: scan_Adv example for scanning

The scan_adv app does not print the received packets, but you can do so by adding a printk() statement in the scan_cb().

You can use the Bluetooth shell to do the same (tests/bluetooth/shell), and if you take a look at subsys/bluetooth/shell/bt.c (function device_found) you can see how to print the information.

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of swapnil
Sent: 01 May 2018 17:00
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] scan_Adv example for scanning

Hello,
I was trying out an example scan_Adv with an existing configuration to see the packets coming from a beacon, as there is no dedicated example available for scanning.,
I was expecting scanner to display all the received packets. I am using minicom to see the information.
my goal is to extract data from the received packet . is there any way to do so?
Thank you in advance,

regards,
Swapnil