Re: Zephyr hci_usb nrf52840

Nathan Miller

Thanks for the suggestion Carles. I just tried the UART example and I was able to connect to the device and read a characteristic, so it definitely seems like it might be a transport issue. Do you have any suggestions for further debugging?

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 10:34 AM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Nathan,

In order to be able to ascertain if the problem is in the USB transport layer (which could be since it’s relatively new and untested) could you please try instead to use the hci_uart application, assuming you are using our nRF52840 development kit, so that we see if the problem disappears when using a UART transport instead of an USB one.

You can find instructions on how to do so here:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/samples/bluetooth/hci_uart/README.html#using-the-controller-with-bluez