Re: I am not able to read messages sent by nordic to nrf Connect app using the UART services UUID #bluetoothmesh #ble #nrf52832

Zephyr doesn’t support the “Nordic UART Service”. That is a proprietary service that is only implemented in the Nordic SDK.

It should be quite simple to implement using the Zephyr Bluetooth APIs though, so feel free to give it a go!

Carles

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of Rajat Kalyan
Sent: 19 June 2018 06:07
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] I am not able to read messages sent by nordic to nrf Connect app using the UART services UUID #bluetoothmesh #ble #nrf52832

Hi Everyone,

I am able to connect my nordic microcontroller to my bluetooth by making a few changes in the UUID and some parameter in the beacon sample code given in the zephyr example codes.
But i am not able to read the messages sent on the UART service.
As soon as i open the nrf toolbox and click on the UART choice in the app.
The app connects to the nordic bluetooth but disconnects immediately and says,"Device does not have required services" .

Kindly help me out of this

Thanks
Rajat