Re: I have configured UART nordic services using zephyr api, but i don't know what fucntion oof api to use so that i can send data to the ble APP ANDROID #bluetoothmesh #ble #nrf52832

Carles Cufi

Hi Rajat,

This is a preliminary implementation of the NUS service done by one of our engineers (copied)

https://github.com/junqingzou/Zephyr_NUS_Sample

Feel free to experiment and push it upstream.