Re: OpenThread example from embedded world conf #nrf52840

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Charles,

> Use the prj_nrf52840_ot.conf files in both.

Is that means we have to rename it as prj.conf ?

Thread Group has recently released Thread Commissioning App. How we can use it for exploring further things? I think Border router will be required in that case.

How any node becomes a part of #ThreadMesh network ?

How to access thread NODEs using smart phone ? Is Bluetooth PHY & 802.15.4 co-exit for provided sample App ?

Thanks !!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 11:59 PM Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Eric,

Yep, it’s right in the tree:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/tree/master/samples/net/echo_client

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/tree/master/samples/net/echo_server

Use the prj_nrf52840_ot.conf files in both.

Carles