From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-
bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Scott Nelson
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 6:43 AM
To: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Custom configuration options

Is it possible to create application-specific config options? I tried creating a
Kconfig file with a few options in my project root dir but didn’t see any of the
options when running “make menuconfig”. I noticed the Kconfig.zephyr
recursively includes everything in the Zephyr source tree but is it possible to
add additional options from my project file structure?

Thanks!

-Scott