Date   

Re: Development Environment

Andersen, John <john.s.andersen@...>
 

Hi Keven,

You would probably want to flash Zephyr onto the Due and then on the Linux host
side, connected with a serial cable (UART) talk to the Due using python or
something anything with a library to help you talk UART.

For instance on the host with python you would have

```
with serial.Serial('/dev/ttyS1', 19200, timeout=1) as ser:
x = ser.read() # read one byte from Due
s = ser.read(10) # read up to ten bytes (timeout) from Due
line = ser.readline() # read a '\n' terminated line from Due
ser.write(b'hello') # write a string to the Due
```
(From: https://pythonhosted.org/pyserial/shortintro.html)


Then in Zephyr anything you printk would be sent to the python (or other)
process running on the Linux machine attached to it.

```
Serial Port

The Atmel SAM3X8E processor has a single UART that is used by the SAM-BA
bootloader. This UART has only two wires for RX/TX and does not have flow
control (CTS/RTS) or FIFO. The RX/TX pins are connected to the ATmega16U2,
which provides USB-to-TTL serial function. The Zephyr console output, by
default, is utilizing this controller.
```
(From: https://www.zephyrproject.org/doc/latest/board/arduino_due.html)

Really all that is happening is that what you normally see through the Arduino
IDE when you run the program, the serial output. Is now just getting received
by the python program on Linux. Only you're not using the Arduino framework
you're using Zephyr so instead of Serial.write() (i think it is) you just use
printk.

To write to the python on the Linux host I think this issue is pertinent
(https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-89). Someone else
please chime in here. (Andy CC'd because assigned to him).

- John

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 09:12:37AM +0000, Kevin Stöckl wrote:
Hello to all,
I am new in using Zephyr, but i want to make a project with the arduino
due and the Linux OS. So my Question is what Environment i should use
for developing a project on Linux for the Arduino due.
Thanks in Advance
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users


Development Environment

Kevin Stöckl <k_stoeckl@...>
 

Hello to all,
I am new in using Zephyr, but i want to make a project with the arduino due and the Linux OS. So my Question is what Environment i should use for developing a project on Linux for the Arduino due.

Thanks in Advance


Re: Zephyr BLE - use public(fixed) address

Luiz Augusto von Dentz
 

Hi Neha,

Look at BLUETOOTH_INTERNAL_STORAGE:

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/gitweb?p=zephyr.git;a=blob;f=subsys/bluetooth/host/Kconfig;h=b2e3775f4f07c5cf786de714e8bb1f6524589cd4;hb=HEAD

There is the shell test that actually set it with arduino 101.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Purushothaman, Neha
<neha.purushothaman@intel.com> wrote:
Hello,



Can Zephyr allow us to use the HW MAC address of the BLE module while
advertising?



I am working on the BLE sample codes in Zephyr 1.6, and noticed that while
running the Zephyr BLE peripheral_hr sample code(or any other peripheral
examples) on quark_se_c1000_devboard that the MAC address keeps changing
every time the board is power cycled. The Bluetooth module used is nRF51
Raytac with hci_uart project flashed on.



It seems as if when the host requests for the Bluetooth address
(common_init() in subsys/bluetooth/host/hci_core.c), the controller returns
variable 'pub_addr' (subsys/bluetooth/controller/ll.c). This variable, not
being initialized, results in always returning 0. The host on receiving
0:0:0:0:0:0 from the controller sets static random address, which was why it
kept changing every time I reset the board.



Is there a way to disable this feature? I could initialize the pub_addr and
get a constant MAC address, but that would mean changing it every time i
flash a new BLE module. Does Zephyr allow us to just use the public ( or HW)
MAC address?



Thanks in advance,

Neha


_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users


--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz


Zephyr BLE - use public(fixed) address

Purushothaman, Neha <neha.purushothaman@...>
 

Hello,

 

Can Zephyr allow us to use the HW MAC address of the BLE module while advertising?

 

I am working on the BLE sample codes in Zephyr 1.6,  and noticed that while running the Zephyr BLE peripheral_hr sample code(or any other peripheral examples) on quark_se_c1000_devboard that the MAC address keeps changing every time the board is power cycled. The Bluetooth module used is nRF51 Raytac with hci_uart project flashed on.

 

It seems as if when the host requests for the Bluetooth address (common_init() in subsys/bluetooth/host/hci_core.c), the controller returns variable 'pub_addr'  (subsys/bluetooth/controller/ll.c). This variable, not being initialized, results in always returning 0. The host on receiving 0:0:0:0:0:0 from the controller sets static random address, which was why it kept changing every time I reset the board.

 

Is there a way to disable this feature? I could initialize the pub_addr and get a constant MAC address, but that would mean changing it every time i flash a new BLE module. Does Zephyr allow us to just use the public ( or HW) MAC address?

 

Thanks in advance,

Neha


Re: Can not get any call back when bluetooth connect fail

ghost <hfggw@...>
 

Hi Johan,

Oh, I forgot to answer a question in the previous mail. 
--Is this the same issue you've outlined here:
Yes, it is the same issue.
Thanks,
guiwu.guo




At 2017-04-10 10:58:51, "ghost" <hfggw@...> wrote:

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your reply, I fail to add your batch by "git apply  conn-timeout.patch",
I add the modification manually, but the issue still doesn't fix.
What I found is that when the issue happen, the connect state is "connect" but not "connect-scan".
I add the log in the attachment, please check it, in the log I only open the "conn debug"

Thanks,
guiwu.guo


At 2017-04-08 02:22:18, "Johan Hedberg" <johan.hedberg@...> wrote: >Hi guiwu gue, > >On Fri, Apr 07, 2017, ghost wrote: >> I am use bluetooth function in NRF52_PCA10040 board, I get a issue >> that when a central get a connect fail after I call bt_conn_create_le >> function, it didn’t get any call back. >> I do know the connect was fail, so that I can not start SCAN function >> again which is stop before bt_conn_create_le. >> I check the log, it has been get in the function of le_conn_update in >> the conn.c, but nothing to notify or call back to my APP. >> Do you have any suggestion? > >Is this the same issue you've outlined here: > > https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-2005 > >If so, does the attached patch help? > >Johan


 




Re: Can not get any call back when bluetooth connect fail

ghost <hfggw@...>
 


Hi Johan,

Thanks for your reply, I fail to add your batch by "git apply  conn-timeout.patch",
I add the modification manually, but the issue still doesn't fix.
What I found is that when the issue happen, the connect state is "connect" but not "connect-scan".
I add the log in the attachment, please check it, in the log I only open the "conn debug"

Thanks,
guiwu.guo


At 2017-04-08 02:22:18, "Johan Hedberg" <johan.hedberg@...> wrote: >Hi guiwu gue, > >On Fri, Apr 07, 2017, ghost wrote: >> I am use bluetooth function in NRF52_PCA10040 board, I get a issue >> that when a central get a connect fail after I call bt_conn_create_le >> function, it didn’t get any call back. >> I do know the connect was fail, so that I can not start SCAN function >> again which is stop before bt_conn_create_le. >> I check the log, it has been get in the function of le_conn_update in >> the conn.c, but nothing to notify or call back to my APP. >> Do you have any suggestion? > >Is this the same issue you've outlined here: > > https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-2005 > >If so, does the attached patch help? > >Johan


 


Re: Can not get any call back when bluetooth connect fail

Johan Hedberg
 

Hi guiwu gue,

On Fri, Apr 07, 2017, ghost wrote:
I am use bluetooth function in NRF52_PCA10040 board, I get a issue
that when a central get a connect fail after I call bt_conn_create_le
function, it didn’t get any call back.
I do know the connect was fail, so that I can not start SCAN function
again which is stop before bt_conn_create_le.
I check the log, it has been get in the function of le_conn_update in
the conn.c, but nothing to notify or call back to my APP.
Do you have any suggestion?
Is this the same issue you've outlined here:

https://jira.zephyrproject.org/browse/ZEP-2005

If so, does the attached patch help?

Johan


Can not get any call back when bluetooth connect fail

ghost <hfggw@...>
 

Hi all,

I am use bluetooth function in NRF52_PCA10040 board, I get a issue that when a central get a connect fail after I call bt_conn_create_le function, it didn’t get any call back.
I do know the connect was fail, so that I can not start SCAN function again which is stop before bt_conn_create_le.
I check the log, it has been get in the function of le_conn_update in the conn.c, but nothing to notify or call back to my APP.
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks
guiwu.guo


Re: How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

Thanks all, I have solve the problem by using:
    for(;;)
    {
        printk("Hello World\n");
    }
But those were all garbled on the minicom. How about yours? How yours see the debug information from serial generally?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Qiu, PeiyangX <peiyangx.qiu@...> wrote:

You can try changing the serial connections.

Green -> RX

White -> TX

Black -> GND

 

From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of kk
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:57 PM
To: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-users] How to write a string to serial?

 

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list.

I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
    ttyUSB0 8N1

I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)

    black Ground connect GND on arduino 101

    green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101

    white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101

I run the hello_world program:

    make BOARD=arduino_101 flash

everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"

So my question is how to write a string to serial?

Thanks!

 

 

 



Re: How to write a string to serial?

Qiu, PeiyangX <peiyangx.qiu@...>
 

You can try changing the serial connections.

Green -> RX

White -> TX

Black -> GND

 

From: zephyr-users-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@...] On Behalf Of kk
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:57 PM
To: zephyr-users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] How to write a string to serial?

 

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list.

I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
    ttyUSB0 8N1

I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)

    black Ground connect GND on arduino 101

    green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101

    white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101

I run the hello_world program:

    make BOARD=arduino_101 flash

everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"

So my question is how to write a string to serial?

Thanks!

 

 

 


Re: How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

My def_config was arduino_101_defconfig.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:55 PM, kk <pinganddu90@...> wrote:
Hi Feilpe

I found the "task_sleep()" function in legacy.h, When I add the "task_sleep(500)" and the include file legacy.h, the compiler tell:
    undefined reference to `_legacy_sleep'
I am confused.

Thanks
   

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Felipe Neves <ryukokki.felipe@...> wrote:

Hi, depending on where the message is placed, you will not see it on console.

if I remember the hw example in zephyr was implemented on whis way:

void main(void)
{
   printf("Hello_x86! \r");
}

Instead, do a slight modification on main.c on main function to become:


void main(void)
{
   for(;;) { 
          printf("Hello_x86! \r");
          task_sleep(500);
   }
}


This will continuosly prints the message on your console, and if your def_config is okay, you will able to see the messages hitting
on your minicom instance.

Best,

Felipe

2017-03-29 12:06 GMT-03:00 Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>:

> On Mar 29, 2017, at 9:56 AM, kk <pinganddu90@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am new to this mailing list.
> I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
>     ttyUSB0 8N1
> I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
>     black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
>     green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
>     white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
> I run the hello_world program:
>     make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
> everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
> I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
> So my question is how to write a string to serial?
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zephyr-users mailing list
> Zephyr-users@...ct.org
> https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users

If you just use printf() you will get strings outputted to serial with most default configurations.

- k
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@...ct.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users



--
Felipe S. Neves 
Embedded software & systems engineer
Skype: fneves1989
+55 11 96610 – 0855 



Re: How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

Hi Feilpe

I found the "task_sleep()" function in legacy.h, When I add the "task_sleep(500)" and the include file legacy.h, the compiler tell:
    undefined reference to `_legacy_sleep'
I am confused.

Thanks
   

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Felipe Neves <ryukokki.felipe@...> wrote:

Hi, depending on where the message is placed, you will not see it on console.

if I remember the hw example in zephyr was implemented on whis way:

void main(void)
{
   printf("Hello_x86! \r");
}

Instead, do a slight modification on main.c on main function to become:


void main(void)
{
   for(;;) { 
          printf("Hello_x86! \r");
          task_sleep(500);
   }
}


This will continuosly prints the message on your console, and if your def_config is okay, you will able to see the messages hitting
on your minicom instance.

Best,

Felipe

2017-03-29 12:06 GMT-03:00 Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>:

> On Mar 29, 2017, at 9:56 AM, kk <pinganddu90@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am new to this mailing list.
> I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
>     ttyUSB0 8N1
> I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
>     black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
>     green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
>     white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
> I run the hello_world program:
>     make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
> everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
> I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
> So my question is how to write a string to serial?
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zephyr-users mailing list
> Zephyr-users@...ct.org
> https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users

If you just use printf() you will get strings outputted to serial with most default configurations.

- k
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@...ct.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users



--
Felipe S. Neves 
Embedded software & systems engineer
Skype: fneves1989
+55 11 96610 – 0855 


Re: How to write a string to serial?

Felipe Neves
 


Hi, depending on where the message is placed, you will not see it on console.

if I remember the hw example in zephyr was implemented on whis way:

void main(void)
{
   printf("Hello_x86! \r");
}

Instead, do a slight modification on main.c on main function to become:


void main(void)
{
   for(;;) { 
          printf("Hello_x86! \r");
          task_sleep(500);
   }
}


This will continuosly prints the message on your console, and if your def_config is okay, you will able to see the messages hitting
on your minicom instance.

Best,

Felipe

2017-03-29 12:06 GMT-03:00 Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...>:


> On Mar 29, 2017, at 9:56 AM, kk <pinganddu90@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am new to this mailing list.
> I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
>     ttyUSB0 8N1
> I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
>     black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
>     green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
>     white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
> I run the hello_world program:
>     make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
> everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
> I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
> So my question is how to write a string to serial?
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zephyr-users mailing list
> Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
> https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users

If you just use printf() you will get strings outputted to serial with most default configurations.

- k
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users



--
Felipe S. Neves 
Embedded software & systems engineer
Skype: fneves1989
+55 11 96610 – 0855 


Re: How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

Hi Kumar

That not works

Thanks

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:06 PM, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2017, at 9:56 AM, kk <pinganddu90@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am new to this mailing list.
> I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
>     ttyUSB0 8N1
> I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
>     black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
>     green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
>     white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
> I run the hello_world program:
>     make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
> everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
> I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
> So my question is how to write a string to serial?
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zephyr-users mailing list
> Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
> https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users

If you just use printf() you will get strings outputted to serial with most default configurations.

- k


Re: How to write a string to serial?

Kumar Gala
 

On Mar 29, 2017, at 9:56 AM, kk <pinganddu90@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list.
I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
ttyUSB0 8N1
I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
white Transmit connect RX->1 on arduino 101
I run the hello_world program:
make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
So my question is how to write a string to serial?

Thanks!



_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users
If you just use printf() you will get strings outputted to serial with most default configurations.

- k


How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list.
I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
    ttyUSB0 8N1
I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
    black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
    green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
    white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
I run the hello_world program:
    make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
So my question is how to write a string to serial?

Thanks!




How to write a string to serial?

kk <pinganddu90@...>
 

Hi all

I am new to this mailing list.
I connect my arduino 101 to minicom, I have set the serial port:
    ttyUSB0 8N1
I use the Adafruit 4 pin cable (PL2303)
    black Ground connect GND on arduino 101
    green Receive connect TX->1 on arduino 101
    white Transmit connect  RX->1 on arduino 101
I run the hello_world program:
    make BOARD=arduino_101 flash
everything go well, but I can't see the "Hello World! x86" on the minicom.
I use the BOARD=qemu_x86, I can see the string "Hello World! x86"
So my question is how to write a string to serial?

Thanks!




Zephyr GDB python scripts?

The, Martijn <martijn.the@...>
 

Hi there! I'm new to Zephyr. I was looking for gdb python scripts that add commands/shortcuts to gdb to do helpful things like dump memory pool blocks, print out status of sync primitives, etc. Does something like this exist already somewhere?

 

Martijn

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Benelux B.V.
Registered in The Netherlands under number 24134020
Statutory seat: Rotterdam
Registered address: Capronilaan 37, 1119NG Schiphol-Rijk

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.


Re: Build of samples/hello_world for Arduino 101 fails with SDK v0.9 works with SDK v0.8.2

Qiu, PeiyangX <peiyangx.qiu@...>
 

It’s an openocd path issue. SDK0.9 is using x86_64, not i686.
Please try to add the following lines to .zephyrrc if you are using it.

export OPENOCD=${ZEPHYR_SDK_INSTALL_DIR}/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/openocd
export OPENOCD_DEFAULT_PATH=${ZEPHYR_SDK_INSTALL_DIR}/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/share/openocd/scripts

-----Original Message-----
From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Nashif, Anas
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 4:34 PM
To: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org>; A Molina-SW Dev <aamag10-swdev@yahoo.com>
Cc: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] Build of samples/hello_world for Arduino 101 fails with SDK v0.9 works with SDK v0.8.2

Looks like you are still using the 0.8.2 SDK?

On 08/03/2017, 09:33, "zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of Kumar Gala" <zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of kumar.gala@linaro.org> wrote:


> On Mar 8, 2017, at 9:02 AM, A Molina-SW Dev via Zephyr-users <zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org> wrote:
>
>
>
> I was testing out building the v1.6.0 kernel using SDK v0.9 for BOARD=arduino_101 and it failed.
> I was able to build it using the SDK v0.8.2, but it failed to flash via openOCD.
>
> I´m using Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS 64-bit as build host.
>
> This log shows the build failure with SDK v0.9:
>
>
> =======================================================================================
>
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ printenv | fgrep ZEPHYR
> ZEPHYR_SDK_INSTALL_DIR=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9
> ZEPHYR_BASE=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr
> ZEPHYRK_GCC_VARIANT=zephyr
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ git branch
> * (HEAD detached at v1.6.0)
> master
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ make O=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr_build BOARD=arduino_101 flash
>
> Using /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr/boards/x86/arduino_101/arduino_101_defconfig as base
> Merging /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr/kernel/configs/unified.config
> Merging prj.conf
> #
> # configuration written to .config
> #
> make[1]: Entering directory '/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr'
> make[2]: Entering directory '/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr_build'
> GEN ./Makefile
> scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found
> /bin/sh: 1: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: not found
> dirname: missing operand
> Try 'dirname --help' for more information.
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found

Seems like something isn’t right with your zephyr-sdk-0.9 install. What do you get for:

ls /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu

- k
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users


_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users


Re: Build of samples/hello_world for Arduino 101 fails with SDK v0.9 works with SDK v0.8.2

Nashif, Anas
 

Looks like you are still using the 0.8.2 SDK?

On 08/03/2017, 09:33, "zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of Kumar Gala" <zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of kumar.gala@linaro.org> wrote:


> On Mar 8, 2017, at 9:02 AM, A Molina-SW Dev via Zephyr-users <zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org> wrote:
>
>
>
> I was testing out building the v1.6.0 kernel using SDK v0.9 for BOARD=arduino_101 and it failed.
> I was able to build it using the SDK v0.8.2, but it failed to flash via openOCD.
>
> I´m using Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS 64-bit as build host.
>
> This log shows the build failure with SDK v0.9:
>
>
> =======================================================================================
>
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ printenv | fgrep ZEPHYR
> ZEPHYR_SDK_INSTALL_DIR=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9
> ZEPHYR_BASE=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr
> ZEPHYRK_GCC_VARIANT=zephyr
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ git branch
> * (HEAD detached at v1.6.0)
> master
>
> alexm@ubu1504:~/swdev/zephyr/samples/hello_world$ make O=/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr_build BOARD=arduino_101 flash
>
> Using /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr/boards/x86/arduino_101/arduino_101_defconfig as base
> Merging /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr/kernel/configs/unified.config
> Merging prj.conf
> #
> # configuration written to .config
> #
> make[1]: Entering directory '/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr'
> make[2]: Entering directory '/home/alexm/swdev/zephyr_build'
> GEN ./Makefile
> scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found
> /bin/sh: 1: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: not found
> dirname: missing operand
> Try 'dirname --help' for more information.
> make[2]: /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu/i586-poky-elfiamcu-gcc: Command not found

Seems like something isn’t right with your zephyr-sdk-0.9 install. What do you get for:

ls /home/alexm/swdev/zephyr-sdk-0.9/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/iamcu-poky-elfiamcu

- k
_______________________________________________
Zephyr-users mailing list
Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/mailman/listinfo/zephyr-users

2621 - 2640 of 2654