De: Chruściński, Krzysztof <Krzysztof.Chruscinski@...>
Enviado: 7 de agosto de 2020 06:49:32
Para: Diogo Correia; users@...
Assunto: RE: [Zephyr-users] Using counter (with RTC) on #nRF52832

Hi Diogo,

CMake is complaining because even though COUNTER driver is enabled there is no COUNTER instance enabled. In the example there is a Kconfig (samples/drivers/counter/alarm/Kconfig) which enabled COUNTER_RTC0 for Nordic platform and you need to do the same.

Note that for other drivers enabling instances happens in Device Tree. Counter will be aligned to that at some point.

Regards,

Krzysztof