Date

HCI Interface UART//USB

kavin.muthusamy@wipro.com <kavin.muthusamy@...>

Hello Team,

We have bought nRF52840 and nRF52 DK boards for BLE v5.0 testing with ellisys tester . Comport it is taking as ACM0 but HCI reset is failing in the IUT . As per the comment from nordic team HCI interface is not there in these boards. So how to install hex file from zephyrproject (samples/bluetooth/hci_uart sample for HCI over UART). I am unable to download this .Please help on this to proceed further .

Regards,
Kavin Kumar
Mobile: 9994889187

Re: Three UARTs on nrf52832

Rodrigo Peixoto <rodrigopex@...>

Thank you, Vinayak.

Best regards,
Rodrigo Peixoto
Co-founder and Technical advisor

+55 (82) 98144-8585
http://ayna.tech | Skype: rodrigopex

There is only one UART peripheral on nRF52832 at the base address 0x40002000 (is either UART or UARTE instance).

From: <users@...> on behalf of Rodrigo Peixoto <rodrigopex@...>
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2018 at 09:53
To: Anas Nashif <anas.nashif@...>
Cc: "users@..." <users@...>

But when I force an error it doesn't affect the result.

Any clue?

Rodrigo Peixoto

Co-founder and Technical advisor

+55 (82) 98144-8585

http://ayna.tech | Skype: rodrigopex

--list-tests give you the list of sub-tests in a test project, sanitycheck results report on the test project level, not the sub-tests.

Anas

[...]

When I run the command:

        $ sanitycheck -p native_posix -T . --outdir ./sanity-out --detailed-report ./sanity-out/tests.report

The content of the report is:

        <testsuites><testsuite errors="0" failures="0" name="Sanitycheck" skipped="0" tests="0" time="0" /></testsuites>

[...]

Re: STM32F412 problem with full speed usb driver #stm32 #usb - solved #stm32 #usb

Stefan Jaritz

Hi guys,

I have custom board. There was an error in my config with CONFIG_SYS_CLOCK_HW_CYCLES_PER_SEC parameter. I adjusted it to my PLL clock settings. Now everything works fine.

Thanks for the feedback and the cdc_acm sample. I took this as a blueprint for my test code.

Cheers!

Stefan

On 18/07/18 17:32, Yannis Damigos wrote:
Hi,

In the last weeks there were some works on the USB driver regarding full speed and high speed. For me it seems, that some of these changes are breaking my code. Any one with the same problem?
Do you use a custom board based on stm32f412 SoC? Does the sample application "samples/subsys/usb/cdc_acm" works on your board?

Yannis

Re: STM32F412 problem with full speed usb driver #stm32 #usb

Yannis Damigos

Hi,

In the last weeks there were some works on the USB driver regarding full speed and high speed. For me it seems, that some of these changes are breaking my code. Any one with the same problem?
Do you use a custom board based on stm32f412 SoC? Does the sample application "samples/subsys/usb/cdc_acm" works on your board?

Yannis

Remember to Sign Up for the Zephyr Hackathon

Thea Aldrich <aldrich.thea@...>

Hello,

As many of you know, we have a great week of conferences, meetings and special events organized for October 21-26, 2018 in Edinburgh, Scotland as part of the OpenIoT Summit and Embedded Linux Conference EU. I would like to encourage you all to sign up for the Zephyr Hackathon on Thursday October 25. We have a number of fun activities planned. We’ll be holding a challenge to “connect up” the badges running Zephyr that Phytec is providing to all hackathon attendees. Users and developers of all experience levels are encouraged to attend. Space is limited so please sign up soon!

I hope to see you there!

Thea Aldrich

Zephyr Project Developer Evangelist

Zephyr Hackathon - “Get Connected”

Date: Thursday, October 25

Time: 9:00 - 17:00

Location: Kilsyth Room - Ground Floor, EICC

Registration Cost: Free to ELC EU & OpenIoT Summit 2018 Attendees

Pre-registration required. Click here to register or add this to your existing registration

Re: [Zephyr-devel] Bluetooth: Mesh: Saving Server's State on SoC flash

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Johan,

But I need reference example or files from mesh stack which show how
to save & retrieve variable after reboot using setting layer ?

Thank You !!

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 3:30 PM, Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@...> wrote:
Hi Vikrant,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018, vikrant8051 wrote:
> Bluetooth Mesh stack is already utilizing setting layer (#FCB)
> to store mesh related data on SoC flash. Need examples so that
> its implementation along with Bluetooth Mesh sample code
> would not impact Mesh's persistent data ?

You should be able to use the same settings storage for your own data as
well. The Bluetooth stack (Mesh included) uses the prefix "bt/" for all
key names stored in settings, so as long as you use something else for
your own data there shouldn't be any risk of conflicts.

Johan

[...]

Re: Sample ibeacon on ESP32

Venkat Vallapaneni

HI Matthias,
Thanks for your inputs. I will try.

Rgds,
Venkat.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Matthias Bösl <matthias.boesl@...> wrote:
Hi Venkat,

if you want to work on zephyr + ESP32 the current state is:

you can enable the ESP-IDF bootloader by using CONFIG_BOOTLOADER_ESP_IDF

together with this PR:

you can execute code from flash.

What's missing is the port of the OS agnostic ESP32 WiFi stack introduced in ESP-IDF 3.1,

we got the ESP WiFi stack linking on our side, but there is still a lot of work to be done in order to get all API wrappers for OS/netstack working.

Feel free to contact me, in case you need more info.

Best Regards,

Matthias

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 6:01 AM Venkat Vallapaneni <venkat@...> wrote:
Hi Carles,
Thanks for quick reply.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Venkat,

I don’t think Bluetooth is  supported on ESP32 yet.