Date

Re: [Zephyr-devel] error while opening file (NFFS)

Vikrant More <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Ram,
I worked with your suggestion & it works.
I took reference from zephyr/tests/subsys/fs/nffs_fs_api/src/test_mount.c this file.

Thanks,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Pallala, Ramakrishna <ramakrishna.pallala@...> wrote:

Hi Vikranth,

The main change is the introduction of mount point which will allow us to have multiple file systems at once. Now the file system mounting responsibility to given to application and it should tie the backend storage which is intended to use.

We have three examples as of today which demonstrate the usage of file systems API’s:

tests/subsys/fs/fat_fs_api/ => Demonstrate FATFS usage, I would suggest you look into it as it is simple and not many files are there.

tests/subsys/fs/nffs_fs_api/ => Demonstrate NFFS usage

tests/subsys/fs/multi-fs/ => Demonstrate both FATFS and NFFS usage together.

Look into the test_*_mount.c files in these tests which will show how to mount a file system from Application.

This feature is destined for v1.12 release and I will add the documentation accordingly.

Thanks,

Ram