Date

Re: L2CAP errors on linux while running 6loble

Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@...>

Hi Carles

I tried again with a standard dongle for linux controller. (I used CSR 4.0 dongle as mentioned in the link below.)

The behavior is the same.

The linux kernel sometimes reports error:
“Bluetooth: Too much LE L2CAP data received

On zephyr side also, I can that l2cap does not like the size of SDU.

Function l2cap_chan_le_send_sdu() finds that the total_len is more than channel’s tx mtu.

So I believe that the SDUs sometime get generated beyond allowable size by zephyr side.

Regards

Vakul

PS: I am using sample/net/https_server with a bigger index_html (2000 bytes).

File size around 1100 byte work ok.