Date

I2C on nucleo L476RG

Nicolas Gonzalez <nicolas@...>

Hello,

I am new to Zephyr and i try to use I2C on my nucleo L476RG.

dev = device_get_binding(CONFIG_I2C_1_NAME);
^ This always return NULL.

I saw in the pinmux.c that I2C_1 could be used :
#ifdef CONFIG_I2C_1
{STM32_PIN_PB6, STM32L4X_PINMUX_FUNC_PB6_I2C1_SCL},
{STM32_PIN_PB7, STM32L4X_PINMUX_FUNC_PB7_I2C1_SDA},
#endif /* CONFIG_I2C_1 */

I decided to add these lines to my prf.conf :
CONFIG_I2C=y
CONFIG_I2C_1=y
CONFIG_I2C_1_IRQ_PRI=1

It doesn't work at all ...
I tried to modify the device tree of the board but unsuccessful too :)

Thank you for your help,
ngonzalez

Re: 6loWPAN IPSP devices fail to communicate (bluetooth-next 4.14.0-rc7 )

Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi Dogiel,

We will be removing the debugfs in the future, there are actually
patches on the BlueZ mailing to implement it in userspace using the
TUN/TAP driver through the kernel part is still not settle:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-bluetooth/msg72592.html

In the meantime you may try this:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-bluetooth/msg72040.html

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Dogiel Pawel <Pawel.Dogiel@tieto.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have issue with IPSP devices over 6loWPAN on kernel 4.14.0-rc7.

The thing is that when I connect My Linux machine to one IPSP device using 'debugfs' interface the communication is OK. Pings are working.
But when second IPSP device is connected no pings are received from IPSP devices ('resource unreachable').

Regards,
Pawel
Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Re: [Zephyr-devel] CMake migration complete

Carles Cufi

Hi Kumar, Anas,

Yes, conf is now part of the SDK on Linux. That said, and since bundling an SDK for macOS and Windows is tricky, our current plan is to switch to Python for Kconfig.