Date

[arduino_101/ARC] sensor_trigger_set not triggered from QMSI_SS

Carles Perello

Hi all

I am using the arduino 101 to trigger a sensor from the ARC part. But seems its not working.

To make it work I am forced to enable

CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI=y
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_INIT_PRIORITY=60
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_0=y
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_0_NAME="GPIO_2"
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_0_IRQ_PRI=1
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_1=y
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_1_NAME="GPIO_3"
CONFIG_GPIO_QMSI_1_IRQ_PRI=1

and use GPIO_3 as the sensor trigger.

Is this a known fact or am I missing something?

cheers

Carles

Re: Enabling bluetooth on K64F (Kconfig.defconfig options)

Priyanka

Hi k

Maureen did confirm to me that Bluetooth IPSP sample doesn't work out of the box for FRDM_K64F.
I looked at Kconfig options in Kconfig.defconfig . With simple overriding the defaults in prj.conf and Kconfig.defconfig, it didn't seem to work.
I will test it again to see if I missed something there.

I found instructions on bluetooth with 96b_carbon board, not with frdm_k64f

Priyanka