Date

Re: [Zephyr-devel] Post 2.3.0 PR merging

Lawrence King

Hi Charles:

This just my personal opinion on the subject. Two approvals is the right thing to do and what the TSC approved earlier this year.

BUT, if the second +1 is just a rubber stamp approval of the maintainer’s +1 then there is no point having two approvals.

The second +1 should come from someone who is: knowledgeable in the area, has studied the changes, and approves.