Date

device_get_binding() returns NULL #i2c #sensor

straton.florin.c@...

Hi,

I am trying to connect a BME280 sensor to NXP MiMX RT1020 and run samples/sensor/bme280 application but the output is always

[00:00:00.000,000] <dbg> BME280.bme280_init: initializing BME280
[00:00:00.000,000] <dbg> BME280.bme280_chip_init: ID read failed: -5
[00:00:00.000,000] <dbg> BME280.bme280_init: BME280 failed
*** Booting Zephyr OS build v2.3.0-rc1-384-g8b5b7fcf8d84  ***
No device "BME280" found; did initialization fail?

the board overlay that i created is

&lpi2c4 {
	bme280@76 {
		compatible = "bosch,bme280";
		reg = <0x76>;
		label = "BME280";
i don't have any idea what could be wrong

clearly i'm a newbie not only with zephyr

CAn STM32F446VET6 micro usb , re-enumerated as mass storage or as camera interface?

ramuvsign@...

I have STM32F446VET6 devkit from https://www.96boards.org/product/stm32/.  Is it possible to use micro USB ie.,On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer this USB by re-enumeration as mass storage?
If possible, please provide the sources.

SDK 0.11.4 Release

Some minor fixes related to newlib and a packaging related fix for the individual arch toolchain packages (missing the cmake files)

The SDK can be found here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.11.4

Please download and try things out and report any issues.

- General:
* Fixed issue with cmake files not being installed in arch specific
toolchan packages

- newlib:
* Fix setting of -DMISSING_SYSCALL_NAMES consistent on all builds
* Set march=pentium for 32-bit x86 build

- k

WINC1500 driver... #WINC1500

rdsingh@...

Is this driver a working/tested implementation? Or this is never debugged on real hardware?

It seems that currently it fails to work beyond reading the MAC address of the WINC1500 module. When stepped through with the help of Eclipse debugging extension, it seems to be failing at the point where SPI bulk write is performed.

Can someone who worked on this driver elaborate on this. Am I missing something obvious?

regards,
RDS

Re: [EXT] [Zephyr-users] Custom Ethernet driver and IPv4 #ipv4 #ethernet #networking

Andrei Gansari

Hello,

Have you added ETH_NET_DEVICE_INIT In your code?

Do you have CONFIG_NET_IPV4=y set in your application?

What sample are you using?

You can have a look at enc28j60 code, that is an SPI ethernet device as well.