[Zephyr-devel] CMake migration complete

Carles Cufi

Hi Erwin,

-----Original Message-----
From: zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-devel-
bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Erwin Rol
Sent: 09 November 2017 10:56
To: Bøe, Sebastian <Sebastian.Boe@nordicsemi.no>; zephyr-
devel@lists.zephyrproject.org; zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] CMake migration complete

Well that kind of sucks, cause the on Redhat 7.X the newest cmake is
3.6.x.

Will the needed cmake be part of the toolchain ?
No, but it's quite simple to install a recent version of CMake manually:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/getting_started/installation_linux.html#installing-requirements-and-dependencies

$ mkdir $HOME/work_dir && cd $HOME/work_dir
$ wget https://cmake.org/files/v3.8/cmake-3.8.2-Linux-x86_64.sh
$ yes | sh cmake-3.8.2-Linux-x86_64.sh | cat
$ echo "export PATH=$PWD/cmake-3.8.2-Linux-x86_64/bin:\$PATH" >> $HOME/.zephyrrc
$ bash
$ cmake --version

- Erwin