Topics

HCI Interface UART//USB

kavin.muthusamy@wipro.com <kavin.muthusamy@...>

Hello Team,

We have bought nRF52840 and nRF52 DK boards for BLE v5.0 testing with ellisys tester . Comport it is taking as ACM0 but HCI reset is failing in the IUT . As per the comment from nordic team HCI interface is not there in these boards. So how to install hex file from zephyrproject (samples/bluetooth/hci_uart sample for HCI over UART). I am unable to download this .Please help on this to proceed further .

Regards,
Kavin Kumar
Mobile: 9994889187

Vinayak Kariappa

Please check baud rate and use dts overlay files to build hci_uart app with 115200 bps if that’s what you have in your pixit

On 27 Jul 2018, at 05:43, "kavin.muthusamy@..." <kavin.muthusamy@...> wrote:

Hello Team,

We have bought nRF52840 and nRF52 DK boards for BLE v5.0 testing with ellisys tester . Comport it is taking as ACM0 but HCI reset is failing in the IUT . As per the comment from nordic team HCI interface is not there in these boards. So how to install hex file from zephyrproject (samples/bluetooth/hci_uart sample for HCI over UART). I am unable to download this .Please help on this to proceed further .

Regards,
Kavin Kumar
Mobile: 9994889187

kavin.muthusamy@wipro.com <kavin.muthusamy@...>

Kindly waiting for your update. Please Prioritize this issue.

Regards,
Kavin Kumar