Regarding the flash of hci_uart sample app of zephire in nrf52840

Amit Purwar <amit.purwar@...>

I have build and flashed the zephire/sample/bluetooth/hci_uart on nrf52840 board and connected the board with ubuntu but hci interface was not created when checked using hciconfig.

Can you please provide the steps for the same . I have used below step

cd zephyr/samples/bluetooth/hci_uart

mkdir nrf_build

cmake -DBOARD=nrf52840_pca10056 ../

make

make flash

hciconfig

But no hci interface created

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

Please follow this, if using hci_uart:

https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/nordic/nordic-blog/b/blog/posts/nrf5x-support-within-the-zephyr-project-rtos

Else if using hci_usb and the nRF52840’s native USB port, Linux with Bluez will implicitly load the modules on plugging and you can directly using btmgmt tool.

-Vinayak