SDK 0.12.0 Release
Latest version of the SDK can be found here:
NOTE: In some cases changes are required to utilize SDK 0.12.0 with Zephyr (for example building for xtensa)
Please download and try things out and report any issues.
• Updated to using buildkite for CI
• Updated yocto 3.1.1
• Build aarch64 (arm64) linux host toolchains.
• Moved to using a zephyr fork of crosstool-ng
• Update bossa to 1.9.1+ + SAM4L support
• cmake: Set HOST_TOOLS_HOME based on OS_PLATFORM
• tweaks to installer script
• Updated to QEMU 5.1.0
• Added icount support for ARC
• Backport RISC-V PMP fixes from upstream qemu
• Updated to 20201109 snapshot [e44539d66c8929679321704768125df9ba7d5f67]
• Updated to version 3.3
• Updated xtensa to version 3.3 (in sync with all arch's)
• Change default builds to be built with -O2
• updated to version 2.35.1
• Updated to version 10.2.0
• Fix bug in libgcc builds w/regards to ARM cmse support
• Updated to version 9.2
• remove HAL from SDK build
Thanks to all that contributed fixes and enhancements to this version of the SDK.