Topics

Direct ISR support on ARC

Justin Huang

Hi,

It appears to me that there is no support of 'direct ISR' by Zepher for the ARC processors: I do not see the definition of Z_ARCH_IRQ_DIRECT_CONNECT in the irq.h for ARC.
Could someone please share why it is not supported?

Thanks,
Justin

Ruud Derwig

Hi Justin,

What version are you using? ARC support for direct interrupts was added in v2.1

(and note that Z_ARCH_IRQ_DIRECT_CONNECT was renamed to ARCH_IRQ_DIRECT_CONNECT).

Regards,

Ruud.

It appears to me that there is no support of 'direct ISR' by Zepher for the ARC processors: I do not see the definition of Z_ARCH_IRQ_DIRECT_CONNECT in the irq.h for ARC.

Could someone please share why it is not supported?

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Huang

Thank you Ruud for sharing and sorry for replying late.
You nail it: I was checking Zephyr 2.0.0. I will get the latest copy and give it a try.

Many thanks again,