QEMU + Peripherals

Inaki Malerba

Hi there!

I'm wondering what would be the best way to emulate a full board with
peripherals.

In this case, I'm building a quadcopter based on a stm32f401 with some
sensors like an IMU, TOF, barometer, etc. which are connected via an I2C
bus.

Is there any way to simulate the interaction between those chips? I mean
if there's a way to write a simple code that would act as the IMU and
answer to i2c commands, etc.

Thanks in advance!

--
Martin Iñaki Malerba