samples/basic/button code not working on nrf52840

ashish.shukla@corvi.com <ashish.shukla@...>

Hi,

I'm trying to work with button interrupt available in samples/basic/button example on nrf52840. I'm unable to figure out why it isn't working.
Code compiles successfully but interrupt is never enabled. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

Laurence Pasteau

Hi,

I think you have maybe the answer here :

Does it help you ?

Regards,

Laurence