From: zephyr-users-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Martin Woolley
Sent: 21 February 2018 17:01
To: zephyr-users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Unable to find the Kconfig program 'conf'

I just realised I've been working with the master branch i.e. version 1.10.99. I checked out tags/v1.10.0 and now nothing builds. Getting "Unable to find the Kconfig program 'conf'". Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Martin Woolley <mwoolley@...>

I’m building on Windows. So where can I find “conf”? Google, somewhat uncharacteristically was no help with this 😊

Master no longer requires the “conf” executable, whereas 1.10 does. What OS are you building on?

Carles