Date 1 - 1 of 1
Zephyr SDK 0.13.2 Release
Zephyr SDK 0.13.2 has been released.
This release contains several bug fixes and enhancements:
- Added multilibs for the RISC-V RV32E targets.
- Disabled MIPS GP register optimisation, which is not supported by the
Zephyr MIPS architecture port.
- Enabled C99 format specifier support for newlib full variant.
- Added MIPS little endian emulation
- Update xilinx qemu to 5.1.0
- Added Xilinx MicroBlaze little endian emulation
- Fixed missing DBG clock on STM32G0/L0.
- Fixed image verification for ARC.
Please try it out and report if you find any issues.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this SDK release.
|1 - 1 of 1|