Date 1 - 1 of 1
Zephyr SDK 0.15.1 Release
Zephyr SDK 0.15.1 has been released.
The following changes have been made in this release:
* Updated the Zephyr SDK CMake package to declare Thread Local Storage (TLS)
* Changed RV64I multi-libs to use the `medany` code model.
* Changed the default RISC-V library to build with Zicsr and Zifencei
* Added RISC-V `rv32ifac` multi-lib.
* Added ARC `hs4x_rel31` CPU variant support.
* Disabled GOT indirection usage for weak symbol references on AArch64.
* Fixed debugger connection failure on various STM32 platforms.
The CI/Developer Docker image v0.24.5 includes this Zephyr SDK release:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this SDK release.
|1 - 1 of 1|